Lexi May is now back in the water in Dartmouth!
Our latest route itinerary is as follows:
- Row 1: Friday 7th August: Dartmouth to Torquay. Depart Dartmouth Sailing Club pontoon between 12:00pm and 12:30pm. ETA Torquay between 3:30pm & 5:30pm
- Row 2: Saturday 8th August: Torquay to Exmouth
- Row 3: Sunday 9th August: Exmouth to Seaton (River Axe)
- Row 4: Monday 10th August: Seaton (River Axe) to West Bay (Bridport)
- Row 5: Tuesday 11th August: West Bay (Seaton) to Weymouth
- Row 6: Wednesday 12th August: Weymouth to Swanage
- Row 7: Thursday 13th August: Swanage to Poole Quay
- (Friday 14th to Wednesday 19th are catch up days incase we’re delayed due to bad weather)
- Row 8: Thursday 20th August: Poole Quay to Boscombe Beach for UK Charity Row 2015 – official challenge finish date!
We’ve built in a few spare days to allow for bad weather and will post a revised route update if we’re delayed. It would be amazing to see as many people who are able to pop down when we leave / arrive at a new port.